Please join us for two sessions that concern how we might relate virtue to issues of the marketplace.
Chair for both sessions: Shawn E. Klein (Rockford College)
FRIDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 28th GII – 1. 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Jennifer Baker (College of Charleston) “Stoic Economics”
- Adam Cureton (University of Tennessee at Knoxville) “Kant and Commerce”
- Mark D. White (College of Staten Island) “Kantian Economics”
SATURDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 29th GVIII – 3. 11:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Christian Becker (Pennsylvania State University) “Aristotelian Virtue Ethics and Economic Rationality”
- Susan G. Sterrett (Carnegie Mellon University) “Moral Perception and Moral Modeling: Evaluating Geoengineering Schemes for Fixing Climate Change”
- Jessica Flanigan (University of Richmond) “Manipulation and Marketing”